Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is the entrance test for admission to post graduate programs of Engineering and Science in IISc Bangalore, IITs, NITs and other engineering colleges in India. Mostly taken by engineering graduates, GATE has become one of the most popular entrance tests in India.
The number of candidates appearing in GATE 2012 has increased tremendously since 2011. In GATE 2011 5.5 lakh students appeared for the test while in GATE 2012 the number of candidates who appeared was 6,86,614 and approx. 9,84,000 students appeared for GATE 2013 With an increase in the number of students every year, GATE is destined to become the largest entrance exam in the next couple of years. This surge in numbers could be attributed to the fact that government companies are recruiting Engineering students through GATE. Apart from this fact, global slowdown and better placements at IITs are other reasons for students to write GATE.
With the pace at which Engineering Colleges are opening across the country, the number of students passing out of engineering will only increase which will lead to a further increase in total number of applicants for GATE.
Students look for good training institutes through which they can prepare for GATE and other PSU entrance exams.
Good classroom courses give a distinct advantage to students over correspondence courses. It is here that ICE GATE Institute, with our vast experience, and a widespread network of centres in the country, comes into the picture. ICE GATE Institute is one of the largest and most reputed institutes in the country for competitive exam training.
We are looking for Franchisees/Business Partners at different locations in the country to impart quality training to students. The Franchisees will essentially be entrepreneurs running the coaching activity as their own venture. They will operate under the guidance of ICE GATE Institute – using ICE GATE Institute brand name, ICE GATE Institute material and the formidable expertise developed by ICE GATE Institute over a period of so many years.
Courses we offer include :
- Classroom Training Program for GATE /PSU
- Interactive Online Classroom Training for GATE
- Correspondence Courses for GATE / PSU
- Test Series for GATE
- E- Lectures for GATE
Whom are we looking for :
- Person looking out to start off on his own or already in his own business – and with a basic interest in and aptitude for education
- A lot of drive and a burning desire to make it big
- Commitment towards quality of the course and interest in the future of the students
- Personal involvement in the ICE GATE Institute franchise and its day to day running
- Office (own/rented/business centre) (minimum 500 sq feet) with a telephone
- All necessary investments required for advertising and promotion
- Willingness to recruit the required number of personnel for running the centre — the minimum staff required is one counsellor, one marketing executive and one office boy
What we offer you :
- Business expertise so that you are safe-guarded against seasonal and cyclical business UPs and DOWNs
- Complete course material with necessary modifications required from time to time (including papers on the latest pattern of various exams)
- The right to use the well-known ICE GATE Institute brand name
- Basic orientation to make you understand the nuances of business.
- Assistance in establishing the franchise
- Assistance in marketing
- Assistance in understanding the market
- Assistance in Academics
- Complete exposure to our training methodology
- Last but not the least — our TOTAL commitment to you and your students
If you have a basic interest and the desire to succeed, then simply fill up the form.